Sunday, November 20, 2016

Last minute lovelies

Last minute lovelies
[now no longer able to retrieve comprehensive-text content]Tomorrow is Valentines Day? Already?! You  per danger also favor fooled me. My Mister is one in some of those of us who just  only smartly now no longer 'do' Valentine's Day, on the alternative hand as a facet of a romantic (and a sucker for commercial holidays, I guess), I interior the genuine cherish to do a facet some thing to have a remarkable time the day. Our first Valentine's Day ended in our first ever battle. I knew he did now no longer agree with in Valentine's Day, so I made peace with the verified reality that there  only smartly be no crops, sweets or gifts. A small portion of me changed into expecting a facet shock dinner or some thing - nothing too over-the-best possible - on the alternative hand while nothing extra than a Woolies' Butter Chicken all set-made meal materialised, difficulties acquired heated. As the years have surpassed, I've come to words with Mister's ideals and eventually don't are expecting some thing else at all on Valentine's Day, on the alternative hand I interior the genuine have a facet some thing up my sleeve merely to spoil him a facet.

If, like me, Valentine's Day has been the very final thing on your mind those final couple of weeks and also you will be able to possibly be stuck with out gifts for your special ones, you will be able to possibly definitely be thrilled to comprehend that online retailer, Utique, has some pleasing furnish exchange choices that  per danger also be launched through courier just in time for Valentine's Day. Here are simplest some of goods I have my eyes on...

They have the primary convenient adorable mannequin of perspex brooches to pick from. My greatly used is this lovable dachshund brooch (R80).

I'm now no longer one for piles of bling or huge, statement models, so those cute silver midsection studs (R250) are accurate up my alley.

I've interior the genuine very important to create an photograph wall in my location of abode, and this pleasing print (R275)  only smartly make an greatest soar to my sequence!

How classy is this leather toiletry bag? This 'Barber Shop' leather toiletry case (R790)  only smartly make a advantageous replacement for Mister's historic, stained bag. Only problem? I'd be too tempted to continue it for myself!

My mister works as an illustrator and an artist, so he has pens and pencils strewn at any location interior the placement. This classy, yet functional 'Tom Robbins' leather pencil case (R350) deserve to charm to his obligatory element.

Mister isn't truely any fancy pants. Despite the verified reality that his wallet is actually falling to models, he refuses to swap it given that he "already has a wallet". What extra obligatory intent to spoil him with an origami-prompted 'Tsuyoi' Leather Wallet (R350)?

All photography: Utique