Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mama Mio, what a win!

Mama Mio, what a win!
[not able to retrieve full-textual content content]
So, as most of you recognise with the aid of now, I had a toddler four months interior the beyond. A outstanding, bigger, whopping newborn... that suggests that my tummy (and hips, and thighs, and...) improved somewhat a area to make methodology for my large bubs.

I'm convinced to document that I have lost all of my newborn weight already (breastfeeding will do this!), although I am left with the infamous 'pooch' - made all of the more stubborn for the explanation why that amazing-susceptible, post-caesarian tummy muscles. You can to keep in mind my delight at the same time the impressive the numerous individuals over at Poise Brands asked me even if I could be keen to constitute Mama Mio as a spot model ambassador. I'm an corporation believer interior the efficacy of these merchandise and take part in fortuitously forked out my very own complex-earned cash on the luxe tummy butter (have a seem to be the subsequent), authentic 'Boob Tube' and refreshing 'Lucky Legs' all spherical my pregnancy, so I jumped at the threat, of path. I think of the demonstrated actuality that I did not get one unmarried stretchmark all spherical my nine months of pregnancy close to to proves simply how invaluable their merchandise are. I've simply in modern instances obtained Mama Mio Get Waisted Body Shaper, which I am hugely excited to assure out - it's miles clinically demonstrated to e book augment fats burning and it provides to tighten and tone flabby skin leaving it cosy, smooth, and - most substantially - taut. This newborn goes to get smeared anyplace interior the vicinity my flabby tum (and doubtlessly my less-than-toned hands, too?) pronto - I'll permit you to recognise the methodology it goes!

If you are as obsessed on Mama Mio merchandise as I am, you ought to simply also nicely also be indeed drawn to this subsequent bit: Mama Mio has invited me and definitely one of my dependable facts superhighway publication readers to experiment in for them at the original Mama Mio Kate Middleton Royal Baby Shower on Saturday, eight June 2013. As a HUGE fan of the Duchess (I used to notify me hubby that I'd prefer to get pregnant at an analogous time as Kate - I beat her to it with the aid of, oh, approximately six months!), I can truthfully say that I haven't been this excited for a toddler bathe since my very own! There'll be a differ delicious snacks and pampering going down, with a number of class treats up for grabs. Sound like notwithstanding what point you may desire to attend? Here are the requirements:

You ought to be manageable to attend the newborn bathe on Saturday, eight June 2013, from 10am - 12pm.
The newborn bathe will take vicinity in Camps Bay, so most exceptionally effective Cape Town electorate are eligible to input this opposition (lamentably!).
You'll be attending as my traveler - there's just one fee tag up for grabs.
All you want to to have to do to input is depart a comment beneath, telling me which Mama Mio product you could have attempted (and what you proposal) or what product you are surely death to assure out. Please concede to depart your email deal with so as that I am able to contact you.

Entries shut at 12pm on Friday, 31 May 2013 and I'll announce the winner the subsequent, on the facts superhighway publication, at 2pm on Friday afternoon.