Thursday, July 6, 2017

On My Wish List {Mother's Day Edition}

On My Wish List {Mother's Day Edition}
[now not supplied to retrieve full-text content]It's a for the motive that this Mother's Day is decided to be excess individual for me - that could be my very first Mother's Day as a mommy! (As it seems, I was once already a mom ultimate Mother's Day - I merely did now not select out it yet!) So here, in all that could be selfish glory, is my very indulgent, ultra-greedy Mother's Day lust-rfile... *trace, trace*

Anything from The Body Shop's Chocomania differ.
I do now not understand what or now not it's far, on the opposite hand I have gotten desirous about each section chocolate since I fell pregnant. Mars Bars and Bar One sweets have been my go-to being pregnant craving, and I'm on the other hand obsessing over chocolate, smartly-nigh 4 months after giving present. I at existing have the Chocomania Shower Cream (heavenly!) and Chocomania Body Butter (to-die-for!), and I do now not look like supplied to wait to get my arms on the comfort of this scrumptious differ. (A container of Lindt to accompany all of this chocolate-y goodness would not go amiss both...)

Honey I Washed The Kids Soap from LUSH
I am hooked on this soap. Addicted. I move by means of kilo's of these subjects... its honey and toffee-scented goodness is onerous to resist. The incontrovertible reality that it leaves your epidermis feeling irresistibly subtle and easy is an released bonus (as is the lingering scent... your bathroom will odor divine for days after using this).

American Cream Hair Conditioner from LUSH

I'm at existing using LUSH's Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo (which was once on my birthday desire rfile), so I'm itching to pair it with a LUSH conditioner. I've heard simplest notable concerns almost this one and caused by incontrovertible reality that strawberry milkshakes have been yet a assorted universal being pregnant craving, I do now not look like supplied to wait to sniff this one!

Woolworths Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Woolworths' class assortment has lengthy preceding by means of a revamp and I do now not look like supplied to get ample of the fresh, revolutionary packaging. Liquid liner is an secure staple in my makeup bag, so I'll always be popping this liner into my basket worldwide intensive my subsequent supermarket if it is not at all surely among my offer pile come Sunday!

Woolworths Blush Lip and Cheek Tint in Pink
I've spoken of my love for double-duty class merchandise swifter than, so that could be not at all surely shocking that this class made it onto my desire rfile! Forget deep berry lips and smoky eyes; there's now not in any respect prettier than a fresh, rosy flush paired with a dewy complexion inside of the core of winter. An released bonus? This lip and cheek tint bills merely R49,ninety five!

Jo Malone Scented Candle

There is now not in any respect extra indulgent that unwrapping a luxe, scented candle and Jo Malone tops my rfile of favourites. I have merely a differ of tour-dimension candles from Jo Malone, on the opposite hand would not intellect an full sized one to optimum outstanding my coffee table!