Friday, September 8, 2017

Tanaz Your One-Stop Pamper Shop

Tanaz Your One-Stop Pamper Shop
[unable to retrieve full-textual content content]

Shelene Shaer, the proprietor of Tanaz Hair, Body and Nails in Johannesburg, is a relatively awesome deal inner the hair endeavor. Countless celebrities (and some of the parents of sophistication editors) have Shelene to thank for his or her impeccable coloration and class, which is why I booked my first appointment with Shelene literally the day after I first moved to Joburg.
I was beside myself when we moved to CT genuinely over two years beforehand - the notion of having each man or girl BUT Shelene contact my hair terrified me. Fortunately, my activity as a class editor technological comprehend-how day-by-day journeys to Jozi - and a swift shuttle to Tanaz, if I can lend a hand it!

Tanaz Hair, Body and Nails has exceeded simply by a host of magnificent renovations beforehand yr, with the addition of a blow dry bar and a swanky new coffee shop. Tanaz now bargains everything a girl can also perchance dream of: magnificent coloration items and providers, gifted stylists (in case you're able to't get an appointment with Shelene herself, ask for Justine - she does AH-MAZING coloration! - and for ethnic hair, Phepa is your man), manicures and pedicures (consisting of other class items and providers, equivalent to waxing, facials, and massages), and you furthermore may can additionally even take delight in tasty nutritional vitamins and goooood coffee. Good element I'm more often than not in a hurry to get to the airport after i seek advice from, or I'd be tempted to movement in!

During my last shuttle to Jozi, a host of of my fellow class editors and I popped into Tanaz for a piece of pampering on the identical time as we waited to affirm into our motel rooms. We all had the likelihood to are testing Tanaz's new blowdry bar on the identical time as indulging in toasted sandwiches and cappuccinos (a host of even managed to squeeze in a swift mani on the identical time as having their hair washed on the basin!) I had my fringe trimmed and had a a entire bunch-an worthwhile moisturising medicine, rapid than Alain gave me a swish blow dry, and all in not as much as two hours! A blow dry at Tanaz's new blow dry bar will set you decrease genuinely R130 and there may be not any deserve to make an appointment, as they settle for walk-ins most undeniable (from Monday to Saturday).

Tanaz Hair, Body and Nails is decided up at fifty one Corlett Drive, Illovo. Call (011)786 2976 to ebook an appointment.